For more information contact:
What is Walk Across Tennessee?
Coming Summer of 2022!
Walk Across Tennessee is a team-based walking program. The teams are encouraged to cumulatively walk the equivalent of the length of Tennessee (about 500 miles) or more over an eight week period.
Team members do not have to exercise together. You can walk, bike, dance, swim, jog, etc. to get in your physical activity.
- Registration link
- Calculate & Convert Miles
- Mileage Tracker
- Promotional Flyer
Why Join This Walking Program?
- Get fit
- Developing an exercise
- Lose Weight
- Meet new people
- Have fun
- Decrease BP, blood cholesterol or blood glucose levels
Who Can Join? Any one can join this program. You can form teams of neighbors, friends, family members or co-workers.
Moving More Protects Your Health
- Helps you lose weight or maintain a healthy weight
- Improves your mood and your ability to cope with stress
- Helps you sleep better
- Strengthens your immune system to fight infections
- Increases your flexibility to reduce falls
- Makes you feel more energetic